Consumer products companies have to ensure high levels of product/service availability while controlling inventory and waste, synchronizing demand and inventory planning based processes. Issues such as product innovation, research and development, quality and safety standards have increased the need for historical data from all parts of the entire organization.
With increasingly complex global supply and distribution networks, close collaboration is required with suppliers and trading partners to gain real time visibility into business operations. Brand and category innovation requires deep consumer and shopper insights. In an environment of increasing cost pressures, profitability depends on identifying efficiencies across the value chain.
Visual Data Group’s experience with consumer products customers provides visibility to solutions the effect the bottom line. Find out how a Business Intelligence (BI) solution will:
- Segment markets, competition and customers to understand and deliver maximum profit by category and brand
- Drive sourcing and procurement efficiencies
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers by providing visibility and data insights across the entire value chain
- Exert greater discipline in marketing campaigns, promotion management and pricing to drive enhanced outcomes
- Integrate retailer sales data, consumer sentiment insights and sell-through information to provide a complete picture of demand and product performance
- Synchronize operational processes using real-time production insights
- Ensure trusted and timely regulatory compliance by enabling drill-down visibility into quality assurance, product safety, and recall measures