The complexity of manufacturing introduces challenges in everyday processes. From ordering materials to selling the final product to the customer, the importance of making the right decisions on historical and current data will determine your bottom line.
Manufacturers sell their products to end customers or to other manufacturers who use the products as components. There are many parties involved in this supply chain with each needing to add value to the end product or service to differentiate themselves and drive competitive advantage. This interdependent and connected value chain relies on transparency and collaboration in order to deliver products at the appropriate cost and quality within stringent and continually evolving environmental and legislative regulations.
Visual Data Group understands the significants of market success and how it depends on a new business agility that responds rapidly to demand changes, supply chain risks and fluctuating energy, commodity and transport costs. Find out how a Business Intelligence (BI) solution will:
- Gain real-time visibility across the entire supply chain
- Measure operational efficiency & increase the effectiveness of process improvement methodologies
- Collaborate effectively with suppliers, partners and customers to improve business agility
- Mitigate supplier, compliance and cost volatility risks
- Maximize marketing and sales efficiency
- Gain visibility of inventory across the organization
- Optimize innovation processes to drive enhanced time to value
- Enable Regulatory, Compliance and Sustainability agendas & obligations